An great chance for foreign students to pursue undergraduate education in the United States is the University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2024. The international merit scholarships are provided to attract more foreign students to the United States and to help undergraduate students pave the route for a prosperous future. The University of Dayton will provide a $30,000 scholarship each year for tuition. The University of Dayton undergraduate scholarship in the USA is a terrific chance if you’re looking for an undergraduate scholarship in the country.
The main goal of the University of Dayton merit scholarship in the USA is to make a difference and build a thriving community in a chaotic and turbulent environment. This worldwide fellowship recognizes students who have been working hard and have exceptional academic records and offers them the option to study for free in the USA. International students will have the opportunity to study in the USA and experience American culture. Students can also explore further prospects, whether they be academic or professional, with the aid of this USA scholarship.
Field of Study
- Arts and Sciences
- Business Administration
- Education and Health Sciences
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a bachelor’s/undergraduate program.
- Moreover, they must have an excellent academic record.
- Applicants should provide all the required documents on time.
- In addition, complete the admission application to be considered for the scholarship.
- The scholarship will provide an amount of $30,000 towards the undergraduate program tuition fee annually.
- Experience the American high-quality education system under the supervision of top-ranked supervisors.
- Furthermore, it is an excellent opportunity to study in the USA at the University of Dayton.
- Explore American culture and meet people from different nationalities.
- The study programs offered by the university help students build a skillset to thrive in this changing and developing world.
- No registration fee is required.
- In addition, a textbook scholarship of $4,000 over four years may also be offered.
- Application form or the common application
- A personal statement: an essay of 250 words
- A Bank Statement for financial proof
- Letter of recommendation
- Official Secondary Transcripts
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
How To Apply
Deadline: 1st November, 2023
- Applicants can apply for free. Select the University of Dayton Application or the Common Application option. After that, you will get an option to sign-up.
- Applicants must make a sign-up account on the official website if they don’t have it.
- Then select the starting new application section.
- Fill up the required details mentioned on the application form.
- Candidates must provide all the required documents.
- Re-read and review your application before submitting the form.
- Applicants must email all the required documents to the following email address: [email protected]
- Upon admission, applicants will be automatically selected for the undergraduate scholarship if they meet the criteria.