Outstanding and highly motivated overseas students who have achieved exceptional academic performance could take advantage of the Melbourne overseas Undergraduate Scholarship 2024 to study in Australia. With the exception of Australia and New Zealand, students from all nations are welcome to pursue higher education under the University of Melbourne scholarship. This undergraduate grant is given to international students in recognition of their prior academic success. These Australian scholarships are given out each year to help gifted and exceptional students attend the University of Melbourne. Additionally, Melbourne scholarships for foreign students provide a platform for people who are passionate about pursuing higher education at one of the best universities in the world. The University of Melbourne is well known for its outstanding accomplishments in every subject.
Melbourne, Australia, is one of the best and safest places to study. The University of Melbourne has developed a plan that allows students, staff, and researchers to make valuable contributions to this challenging world. It is an excellent chance for talented students to participate in all these progressive strategies and implement them in real life. For this purpose, the university awards Melbourne undergraduate scholarship annually to help international students who become a part of the University of Melbourne’s strategy and contribute to global development who otherwise cannot afford to study in Australia.
- International students from all countries can apply.
- Citizens of Australia and New Zealand are not eligible for the University of Melbourne scholarships for international students.
- Applicants must receive an offer letter from the University of Melbourne.
- They must complete higher secondary school with top grades or equivalent that place the applicant in the top 3%, such as:
- 3A* in A-levels (At least 93%).
- In Australian Foundation studies, at least 98%.
- In International Baccalaureate, at least score 42.
- Minimum GPA of 3.9, SAT of at least 1500, and ACT of at least 31 (according to the US high school system).
- According to the Canadian Secondary School system, this scholarship requires an overall score of 97%.
- International applicants must have an overall score of at least 95%, according to the Indian secondary school system.
- According to the Vietnamese High School system, an overall score of at least 90% is required.
- Applicants must not have undertaken any previous tertiary studies.
- The scholarship will provide a $10,000 tuition fee for the first year of an undergraduate program at Melbourne University.
- Fifty percent fee remission for the next 3 years will be done under the undergraduate scholarship.
- Or the scholarship may offer one hundred per cent fee remission for the next three years if students maintain excellent academic record and fulfil the university’s requirements.
- It is an opportunity to study at Australia’s top university.
How To Apply
Deadline: 30th November, 2023
- Students who receive an unconditional offer from Melbourne University and whose academic results fulfil the eligibility criteria will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
- Students must apply for the undergraduate program at the University of Melbourne with the regular admission procedure, and they will be automatically considered for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship.
- Students are required to pay the application fee.