The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) now accepting applications for the Fulbright Scholarship 2025 to Study in the United States. Fulbright USA Scholarship is a Fully Funded Masters, and PhD Degree program for Pakistani students that is Funded by the Department of State and Managed by the United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan. The Scholarship is Provided to Participants from all countries, but in Pakistan, it is managed by USEFP.
Work experience and application fees are not required. This Fulbright Master and PhD scholarship is available in all Fields except clinical medicine. The grant will cover tuition, required textbooks, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance. USEFP also assists with the visa process. Applicants from all the cities of Pakistan are strongly encouraged to apply for the Fulbright Scholarship 2025.
About USEFP Fulbright Scholarship 2025 – Something New is Added?
- Country: United States of America
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- The Application Deadline: 28th February 2024
The Fulbright is a Fully Funded Scholarship and it will cover all the expenses including:
- Tuition Fee
- A living stipend
- Health Insurance
- Visa Fees
- A Computer and Settling-in allowance.
For both Masters and PhD Programs in Fulbright, participants are allowed to apply in any academic field except clinical medicine.
In order to apply for the USEFP Fulbright Scholarship 2025, you must meet the following requirements.
For the Master’s degree Program:
- All applicants must have a four-year Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s and Master’s, if combine them it will make a total of 16 years of formal education.
- Must be educated from an accredited University.
- Recent graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The MBA students can apply but they should have at least 2 years of work experience.
For the PhD degree Program:
- All applicants must have a four-year Bachelor’s degree and Master’s, if combine them it will make a total of 18 years of formal education.
- from an accredited University.
Fulbright GRE Requirements for Pakistani Students
The Graduate Record Examination (GRE General) is required for all applicants.
Under the new scoring system, a minimum score of 145 is required on each section of the GRE examination,
TOEFL OUT, Duolingo IN
This year TOEFL is not required from the Fulbright applicants. The Duolingo Test of English will be required from all the shortlisted candidates.
- An application form
- Three reference letters
- GRE score report
- Scanned transcripts
Timeline of USEFP Fulbright Scholarship 2025
- The Deadline to apply for the Fulbright USEFP Scholarship 2025 is 28th February 2024
- Results will be announced in September 2024.
- Then Visa Process will start.
- Participants will start traveling to the United States after July 2025.
How to Apply
The application process is online and you have to make sure to submit the full application form along with the required documents. The Link to the Official Website is given below.