The Canadian McCall MacBain Scholarship, which is fully financed, is now accepting applications. All national and international students are eligible for a McGill University scholarship to pursue master’s programs or second-entry professional undergraduate programs. The summer and fall semesters of 2024 are eligible to applicants for the fully financed Canadian scholarship. For national and foreign students, there are 30 McCall MacBain Scholarships and 100 finalist and regional honours. For overseas students, there are 10 McCall MacBain scholarships, 25 $20,000 finalist prizes, and 15 $10,000 regional awards.
Every international student’s preferred destination for higher education is Canada. Canada welcomes a large number of overseas students each year and helps them by offering various scholarships for their studies. The scholarship will give students the chance to study for free in Canada while also developing other abilities and skills including community service, leadership, and communication. There are many advantages to receiving the McCall MacBain grant for international students. The whole cost of tuition and a living stipend will be paid to students. The completely paid bachelor’s and master’s scholarships in Canada will cover all costs. For both domestic and foreign students, Canada offers the highest level of living standards and educational opportunities. In Canada, foreign students have the same rights as domestic students.
Field Of Study (For Masters)
- MA (Arts)
- MArch (Architecture)
- MATL (Arts in Teaching and Learning)
- MBA (Business Administration)
- MEd (Education)
- MEng (Engineering)
- MISt (Information Studies)
- MM (Management)
- MMus (Music)
- MPP (Public Policy)
- MSc (Science)
- MScA (Science, Applied)
- MScAPT (Science, Applied in Physical Therapy)
- MScAOT (Science, Applied in Occupational Therapy)
- MSW (Social Work)
- MUP (Urban Planning)
- LLM (Law)
- STM (Sacred Theology)
Field Of Study (For Bachelor’s)
- BCL/JD (Law)
- DMD (Dentistry)
- MDCM (Medicine)
- Applicants can be Canadian citizens or international students to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Furthermore, applicants should be less than 30 years old.
- They must be current students on track to get their first bachelor’s degree by August 2024.
- Applicants must have earned their first bachelor’s degree in the past five years (till January 2018 or later).
- AppInternational students must pursue their studies full-time.
- Applicants must have to pass an English proficiency test.
- Applicants who have a thesis in the French language have higher chances of enrollment.
- There are a total of 10 McCall MacBain scholarships, 25 international finalist awards of $20,000 and 15 regional awards of $10,000 for international students.
- Applicants will get a full tuition fee for the duration of their degree.
- Students will also receive a 2,000 CAD monthly stipend.
- Applicants will get a one-time relocation grant for moving to Montréal.
- Students who will not pursue an academic term during the summer break may apply for summer funding up to $5,000 to pursue unique and meaningful summer experiences.
- Scholarship recipients will also get a chance to participate in a leadership development program, connect with international advisors and mentors, build community and attend different workshops and talks.
- An amazing experience and opportunity to study for free in Canada as an international student.
- 2 References (one academic and one professional)
- Official or Unofficial transcript
- One-page resume
How To Apply
Deadline: 24th August, 2023
- At the start of the application, applicants must provide personal information about themselves and their family members in the application form.
- Then applicants should share their community activities, work history, extra-curricular activities, and any breaks that they have taken.
- After that, they are required to write a 250-word short essay describing their future goals and activities.
- Applicants must upload their resume and official or unofficial transcript.
- To attach the reference letters, applicants have to submit a reference request; after submitting the request, your mentioned referees will get an email attaching a link to submit their reference letter.
- Applicants should submit all the details and documents carefully before the deadline.
- After the scholarship application, applicants must apply separately to eligible programs at McGill University in September for the fall semester.