SINGA is a great opportunity to study in Singapore on a Fully Funded Scholarship. Applications are open to apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) for the January 2025 intake. The SINGA Scholarship 2025 is open exclusively to undertake Master’s Leading to Ph.D. and PhD Degree Programs at NTU University. NTU stands for (Nanyang Technological University). The scholarship is open to applicants from all nationalities. SINGA covers all the expenses.
The SINGA Scholarship does not require GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE scores. If you are invited for an interview, the selection panel will assess your command of spoken and written English during the interview. The duration of the SINGA award is four years. More details are given below about the Singapore International Graduate Award.
About SINGA Fully Funded Scholarship in Singapore 2025
- Host Country: Singapore
- University: NTU University
- Degree Level: Masters, Masters Leading to PhD
- Duration: 4 Years
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st June 2024
No of Scholarships
- 240 Scholarships per year.
The Awardees of the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) will be awarded with the following benefits:
- Total Tuition Fees are covered.
- Monthly stipend of S$2200. It can be increased to S$2,700 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500
- One-time Settling-in Allowance of S$1,000
Biomedical Sciences, Computing and Information Sciences, Engineering and Technology, and Physical Sciences.
To be eligible for the SINGA:
- You must be an international student
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Make Good reports from academic referees
- Refer to: Recommendation Letter for a Scholarship
- There is no age limit for SINGA applicants.
- Only a valid passport is accepted for the application. So make a passport because you need to upload a passport copy.
Please Read the FAQs. If you have any questions it is already answered.
All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic Transcripts
- Recommendation Letters: 2 Recommendation Reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees)
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship
- Not Compulsory: IELTS/TOEFL
- There is no application fee for SINGA.
How to Apply (Application Process)
The complete application has to be submitted online. The Link to the official website of the SINGA Scholarship Portal is given below.
Conclusion: The Singapore scholarship for international students is a great opportunity because after completing your studies you can start working there.