The Chevening scholarship, which offers all deserving applicants from Chevening member nations a fully financed scholarship for a one-year master’s degree in UK universities, is the top scholarship in the country. For exceptional, gifted, and skillful individuals who wish to succeed in their jobs and fulfill their goals while learning and training at a top-tier university that they would not otherwise be able to attend, this fully financed master’s scholarship in the UK is a fantastic opportunity. Students who are resilient, hospitable, and have a strong desire to learn about different cultures are eligible for this Chevening master’s scholarship. One of the best scholarships in the UK is the Chevening fellowship for international students.
Chevening fully funded scholarship for international students is a highly competitive scholarship program in the UK. However, the requirements are quite easy, so every eligible student can apply to study in the UK for free. In addition, applicants must have two years’ worth of work experience for the Chevening awards to apply for the British Chevening program; unpaid internships, volunteer work, and paid internships can be counted as work experiences. Students can choose from more than 1200+ master’s courses at over 150 UK universities under the Chevening UK scholarship.
- Applicants must be citizens of Chevening-eligible countries.
- Chevening scholarships are open for students from 160 countries. You can also check your country.
- Applicants must be applying for eligible courses. You can find the information about the courses here.
- Furthermore, they must return to their home countries for a minimum of 2 years after completing the scholarship.
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree that can enable them to pursue a postgraduate program at a university in the UK. It must be equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK.
- Students must have two years of work experience equivalent to 2800 hours.
- Apply for three eligible UK university courses and receive an unconditional offer of one of these options.
- Chevening covers the full university tuition fee.
- UK Chevening scholarship recipients will also receive a monthly allowance.
- Airfare travel costs from the home country to the UK will be covered.
- In addition, international students will also receive an arrival grant.
- Furthermore, provision of departure allowance.
- Visa application cost coverage.
- Chevening will also provide grants to attend Chevening events in the United Kingdom.
- UK Chevening scholarship will also pay for the quarantine cost (if required).
- It is an excellent opportunity to study in the UK for free.
- Valid passport
- Degree certificate and transcript
- Choices of master’s courses
- English proficiency test result for IELTS/TOEFL Ibt/ PTS academic or C1 advanced (you can submit it after application too).
- Unconditional offer for selected University
- Two reference letters
- Academic certificates
- Motivation letter
- English Proficiency for Chevening UK Scholarship
- Pearson PTE Academic
- TOEFL iBT
- IELTS Academic
- C1 Advanced (formerly Cambridge English: Advanced [CAE])
- Trinidad ISE II (B2)
- All applicants must demonstrate that they have met the English language requirement of Chevening.
How To Apply
Deadline: 7th November, 2023
- Applicants can apply for UK Chevening Scholarship 2024 through the online application system.
- First, you must select your country and select the award type.
- Find relevant courses to your academic background and select universities with higher chances of acceptance.
- Select up to three courses and select universities.