Federation University Australia is proud to recognize overseas students with a prestigious funding scheme called Wai-man Woo International Scholarship in Australia for the academic session 2021-2022.
The purpose of the educational award is to help and support international students who want to undertake a bachelor, honours or postgraduate degree programme at the Federation University Australia.
- University or Organization: Federation University Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, Honours and Postgraduate
- Award: $7,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor, honours and postgraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have previous year degree or certificates with a good academic result.
- Applicants must be an international citizen.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are an international student, you need to apply for the admission at the Federation University Australia.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
Federation University Australia will provide an award of $7,000 to help eligible students achieve higher education in Australia.