David L. Boren College of International Studies is delighted to announce the International Student Emergency Relief Scholarships at the University of Oklahoma.
Why study at the David L. Boren College of International Studies? In international education, the College of International Studies aspires to be a national centre of excellence and creativity. Students will access to comprehensive education during their studies.
- University or Organization: The University of Oklahoma
- Department: David L. Boren College of International Studies
- Course Level: Undergraduate course
- Award: Up to $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the United States
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Interested applicants must receive a place to study a degree program at the University of Oklahoma.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates must submit their academic records, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and any other document essential for their admission.
- Admission Requirements: The participants must attending secondary school in a country other than the United States.
- Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, they have to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The University of Oklahoma will provide an award amount of up to $1,000 to the successful candidates for their undergraduate studies.