Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the International Onshore Merit Scholarship at the University of Queensland and support your study in Australia.
The purpose of the award is to provide financial support for international students who wish to study in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Founded in 1890, the University of Chicago is a Chicago-based private research university. It is consistently ranked among the world’s top 15 institutions and offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Why would like to study at the University of Chicago? The University of Chicago is a place where the pursuit of truth is pursued without fear. Our ardent pursuit of knowledge and their educational style have established them as one of the world’s most influential institutions of higher learning.
Application Deadline: November 15
- University or Organization: University of Chicago
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: At least $2,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible to apply for the award.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, students are advised to enrol in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University by common application or coalition application at the University of Chicago. All first-year applicants are automatically considered for all available merit awards; no additional merit application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for the following:
- Personal Statement
- UChicago Supplement
- Secondary school report or transcripts
- Letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a high school degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or the Duolingo English Test (DET).
The scholarship winners will receive an award amount of at least $2,000 at the University of Chicago. Scholarships can be awarded for four years of undergraduate study or funding for summer opportunities.