The University of Colorado Boulder was established in 1876. The university of Colorado USA Scholarships for International Students 2021 are not open. It is a public research university in the United States based in Colorado. It provides undergraduate and graduates degree programmes.
Why study at the University of Colorado Boulder? Candidates can receive different educative opportunities at the university, enabling scholars to speed up completing their level and explore new topics of interest while still savoring affordable tuition. Also, applicants can take advantage of world-class learning in a world-class city along with multiple flourishing experiences.
- University or Organization: University of Colorado Boulder
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational Fund
- Number of Awards: 200
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the bursary, the candidates must have the offer letter for the undergraduate degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants have to take admission in a bachelor’s degree program. After that, they have to apply for the opportunity through an online application form and also complete the FAFSA application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit their academic documents along with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Students need good grades in their previous academic study, equivalent to the minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) for entry to their chosen degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
The University of Colorado Boulder is providing an educational fund as per the financial aid estimator to the interested and deserving scholars.