GSK Scholarship in the UK 2021 brings three great scholarships for you and all these scholarships are fully funded. Now you don’t need to make more efforts to apply separately for the fully funded scholarships in the UK.
All candidates will be studying for one year at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine and would experience the London based MSc program. The 2021-22 GSK Scholarships for Future Health Leaders includes tuition fees, living allowance, stipend, and field trips. Furthermore, students will be encouraged to participate in health-related research.
UK Scholarships for International Students 2021 is great opportunity.
GSK Scholarship in the UK 2021:
- London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- United Kingdom
- Master’s Degree Program
- 1 year
Benefits of GSK Scholarship in the UK:
- Full tuition fee
- Living expenses would be covered
- A tax-free stipend
- Field trip fee will be covered
Eligibility Criteria of GSK Scholarships, UK:
- All interested candidates must be residents of sub-Saharan Africa.
- All candidates must be willing to be full-time students for 1 year while studying a master’s degree program.
- All candidates must meet the English language requirements of the institute.
- A candidate must hold a 1st or 2nd class degree of Bachelor’s or equivalent.
- A candidate must hold an offer letter for one of the master’s programs of LSHTM
How to Apply for GSK UK Scholarship 2021:
- There are two steps for the scholarship application process;
- First, an applicant must apply for admission to the London-based MSc program as per rules and instructions.
- After successful submission of the admission form, applicants are instructed to submit an online scholarship application.
- All applicants must fill-out the supplementary questions of the form.
- All required documents should be attached to the admission application.
Required documents are following;
- The application deadline for the GSK International Scholarship 2021 in the UK is 28 February 2021.