The Applications are open to apply for the UAE University Scholarships 2021. The United Arab Emirates Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships for international students to Study a Full-time Masters & Ph.D. Degree from UAEU University. United Arab Emirates University is one of the top Public Universities. It is Ranked #284 in QS Global World Rankings 2021.
There are almost most of the Fields are available to Study at UAE University. The grant is available for those eligible candidates who wish to pursue the Masters and PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2021-2022. UAE University is continuously ranked as the top university in the United Arab Emirates.
The university provides UAEU graduates with the opportunity to browse through hundreds of jobs available at partner employer organizations and to apply for jobs of their choice. You can apply for their Master’s program at any time.
Details About UAE University Scholarships 2021
- Country: Dubai
- Course Level: Master & PhD
- Eligible Regions: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 31st January 2021
Available Academic Fields & Majors
UAE University Scholarship is offering all type of academic fields for the Masters & Ph.D. Degree program. The list of the programs is given below.
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Business and Economics
- Food and agriculture
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Information Technology
- Full tuition waiver.
- Monthly Stipend.
- Health insurance (if needed).
- Extra Bonus:
- Up to AED 3,000 from supervisor’s external research project, or.
- Up to AED 2,000 from supervisor’s internal research project.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
- National and International Students are eligible.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree. A cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent, in all undergraduate work.
- English Language Requirements.
- More Requirements are available
All applicants must complete the Electronic application form. The application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Identity documents for Emirati students (copy of passport, nationality ID and UAE identity card). and international students inside UAE (copy of passport, valid visa and UAE identity card). international students outside UAE only copy of Passport.
- Copy of official certificates & transcripts (Mark sheet) from all colleges or universities.
- An official copy of the applicant’s score on the IELTS or TOEFL exam from one of the university’s accredited centers.
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV).
- Two letters of recommendation from professionals familiar with the student’s academic work.
- Complete the Security Form.