Turkey provides scholarships to foreign students from around the world to study at the most prestigious universities in Turkey, as well as international education programs and a wealth of know-how and experience.
Turkey opens its university doors with “Türkiye Scholarships” for foreign students from around the world. The bursary offers its beneficiaries comprehensive educational opportunities at the most prestigious Turkish universities, lets students gain new experiences and has a special educational experience while studying in Turkey.
Türkiye Scholarships is a government-funded, competitive scholarship program, awarded to outstanding students to pursue full-time or short-term program at the top universities in Turkey.
- University and program placement
- Monthly Stipend for Full-TIme Programs:
- Undergraduate: 800 TL per month
- Master’s: 1,100 TL per month
- PhD: 1,600 TL per month
- Monthly Stipend for Short-Term Programs:
- Undergraduate: 450 TL per month
- Master’s: 600 TL per month
- Ph.D.: 900 TL per month
- Tuition Fee
- Once-off Return Flight Ticket
- Health Insurance
- One year Turkish Language Course
- Minimum Academic Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree applicants: 70%
- Master’s and Doctorate degree applicants: 75%
- Health Science (Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy) applicants: 90%
- Age Criteria:
- Under 21 for Undergraduate programs
- Under 30 for Master’s programs
- Under 35 for Doctorate programs
- Citizens of all countries
- Turkish citizens and those who have lost Turkish citizenship
Opening Date: September 15, 2020
Deadline: February 24, 2021
If you are Interested: Apply Now!