Intending to support the education of outstanding students in South Korea, Seoul National University is delighted to announce the Global Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023.
This education program will provide tuition fees, airfare, living allowances monthly 1,200,000 KRW and support for new international students applying for graduate study at the university.
Seoul National University, established in 1946, offers students a world-class education as well as numerous opportunities. The university is frequently referred to as the best in the country.
Why study at Seoul National University? In its undergraduate, master’s, and PhD programmes, SNU educates the best students in Korea in a variety of fields. By participating in an educational programme that closely links to social welfare, students can explore chances for diverse social service activities. Volunteer labour, global citizenship, and human rights can all be taught to students.
Application Deadline: December 2021
- University or Organization: Seoul National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Awards: Monthly 1,200,000 KRW and Airfare (Economy seat (only for freshmen))
- Number of Awards: 60
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- International students in graduate programs are eligible to apply for this award.
- Applicants must be the citizen of a country other than South Korea.
- Scholarship recipients must have a cumulative 3.0 GPA for graduates at the end of each semester to continue eligibility.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the program, students must have to take part in the graduate degree at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the following:
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Letter of Recommendation
- Counselor Reference
- Official High School Transcript and Graduation Certificate.
- Copy of the Applicant’s Passport
- Copies of Both Parents’ Passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold either Korean or Foreign citizenship and undertook all of his/her education (both primary and secondary; from 1st grade of elementary to high school graduation) outside of Korea.
- Language Requirement: Either proof of Korean or English proficiency is required
- Korean Proficiency: TOPIK level 3 or higher
- English Proficiency: TOEFL (PBT 550, CBT 213, iBT 80), TEPS 551, IELTS 5.5 or higher
- Other official documents indicating proof of language proficiency
Seoul National University will provide the tuition fee for one semester, living allowances, airfare for international students in the following manner: