Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden is offering 50 75% Tuition fee reduction IPOET Scholarship for Masters Students of non-EU/EEA Nationality to study at the University 2021.
Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden will be offering around 50 IPOET scholarships, this scholarship is funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, to prospective fee-paying students. The scholarships are administered and awarded by Chalmers.
Benefits of Chalmers IPOET Scholarships
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Requirements for Scholarships in Sweden | Chalmers University of Technology 2021 Qualification
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education
- 1st year Master’s Programme applicants
The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s programmes.
- Certificates and diplomas from university studies
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Proof that you meet the specific entry requirements
- Document your citizenship, for the determination of your fee status.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Project portfolio, Mandatory document for the programmes Architecture and Urban Design, Architecture and Planning Beyond Sustainability and Industrial Design Engineering. Follow the instructions at section 7 below.
- Letter of (intent) motivation
- Relevant work experience (optional)
- Letters of recommendation (optional)
- Certificate of cumulative grade point average (i.e. CGPA) (optional)
How to Apply:
Submit the online application directly to university by using Official link of the website.