Germany is one of the top countries providing high-quality education almost free of cost for international and local students. Most of the universities in Germany are offering free education to students. Hochschule Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences is offering fully funded scholarships for international students. Scholarships in Germany for International Students are a great opportunity to explore one of the great countries.
- University or Organization: Hochschule Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Min. 250 Euros a month
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree programme in any subject offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must score with good academic achievements (an overall average grade of at least 2.0). Successful completion of studies is to be expected within one year.
Check: Fully Funded Scholarship in Switzerland 2021
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to take admission first at the university and then apply online for the program.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to provide the following documents:
- Current Transcript of Records (incl. grade average)
- Curriculum vitae (tabular)
- Current enrollment certificate
- Copy of the application for the final thesis
- Letter of motivation (Please explain on max. 2 pages why financial support is necessary and if completion of your studies within one year is realistic)
- All applications must be submitted to the International Office.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must need to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Official Link: Click here to Apply for this Program