The University of Houston-Clear Lake is welcoming enthusiastic individuals to become a part of the Hawk Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship programme aims to support students who want to apply for the undergraduate and graduate degree programme at the university. Hawk Scholarship is a competitive scholarship based on exceptional merit.
Founded in 1971, the University of Houston–Clear Lake is a public university in Pasadena and Houston, Texas, with branch campuses in Pearland and Texas Medical Center. It is part of the University of Houston System. The university serves students in four academic colleges. UHCL offers 97-degree programs: 46 bachelor’s, 48 master’s, and three doctoral.
Why study at the University of Houston-Clear Lake? The University of Houston-Clear Lake places its highest priority on serving a diverse body of students in every aspect of their university experience. UHCL’s teacher-scholars provide high-quality, student-centered undergraduate and graduate programs that prepare students to thrive in a competitive workplace and to make meaningful contributions to their communities.
Also Check: Fully funded Scholarships in New Zealand
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Houston-Clear Lake
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- New students must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher (as recalculated by UHCL)
- Must have UHCL Admissions Application on file
- Must have a UHCL identification number
- Degree-seeking new residential graduate students, and
- Degree-seeking new non-Texas resident undergraduate and graduate, and
- Degree-seeking new undergrad and graduate international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are recommended to enroll in the undergraduate and graduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: If you are entering UHCL with prior university credit, you must also provide OIAP with official transcripts, individual mark/grade sheets (showing all passes and fails) and confirmation of degrees or diplomas for all academic studies attempted and completed at other college/universities.
- Admission Requirements: Official SAT or ACT scores should be sent to the Office of International Admissions & Programs directly from the testing agency.
- Language Requirement: If you were born or educated in a country where English is not the native language, you must demonstrate English proficiency prior to admission
The University of Houston-Clear Lake will provide educational fund for students in the USA.