Monash University is pleased to offer international students an opportunity to start their academic journey in Australia through the Dal Sasso Family Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
International students who want to take part in the undergraduate degree at Monash are eligible to apply for this application . The award will cover tuition fees, monthly expenses, and the accommodations costs of the winners.
Monash University is a public research university in Australia consistently ranked in the top 100 universities in the world. Monash aims to achieve excellence in education in order to ensure that the students serve the good of their communities to their communities.
Why choose to study at Monash University? Monash University believes deeply in student’s excellence and makes sure they receive exceptional facilities and teaching in Australia. They also benefit from the extra choices that come with studying in Australia’s largest university. Graduate of Monash has a global outlook, and the skills and confidence to make a positive change.
Application Deadline: 6th November 2021
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $14,000
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Entrants from international all countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate programme offered at Monash is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students enrolled in an undergraduate programme at Monash.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply only through the application portal of Monash. They need to complete the VTAC application to be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Proof of identity and citizenship
- High school transcripts
- Diploma degree
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be of at least 17 years of age.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- EAL – 30
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- PTE – 58
- CAE – 176
- CPE – 169
The applicants will be offered a sum of $5000 per year and accommodation expenses up to $14,000 along with the full tuition fee of the 4-year undergraduate programme by Monash University.