Student-athletes who wish to pursue their studies at Douglas College in Canada are exclusively offered this application . This support will be given to both domestic and international students that are already an athlete at DC and will be given a sum of money towards the domestic or international tuition fee of the applied programme.
Ranked 84th in all of Canada, Douglas College is the largest public degree-granting college institution in British Columbia with a motto to do what they love and be good at it. It visualizes producing resilient global citizens with the knowledge and skills to adapt, innovate and lead in a changing world.
Why choose Douglas College? Douglas College inspired its students to do what they love and be good at it by providing educational experiences that challenge and enlighten, and open doors to lives of passion and purpose. At DC, they treat each other with fairness and respect, and model ethical behavior in academic, interpersonal, and administrative practices. Students and faculty are constantly challenging themselves and strive for excellence in the academic programs, or teaching, the student and employee services, and the administration.
- University or Organization: Douglas College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $7,000
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from within Canada and the rest of the countries of the world are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate-level subjects and courses are eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be student-athletes at Douglas.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are requested to submit an admission application through the student portal of the university. Applicants will be considered on the original application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school/college transcripts
- A valid passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have High school graduation OR must be minimum 17 years of age.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELT S – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 83
- PTE – 56
- Duolingo – 110
- CAEL – 60
The selected applicants will receive $7,000 towards the domestic or international tuition fee of the applied programme at Douglas.