The University of Arizona is a public land-grant research university in Tucson, Arizona. Founded in 1885 by the 13th Arizona Territorial Legislature, the U of A was the first university in the Arizona Territory. Also, this 134 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 70-80% making this US higher education organization a somewhat selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
Also Check: Chinese Government Scholarship Fully Funded 2021
Education strengthens one’s intelligence, abilities, and develops a personality. Keeping under eye the importance of education, the University of Arizona is announcing the International Fee Waiver in the USA.
The studentship will be granted to the international and domestic applicants who want to commence doctoral and masters degree at the University of Arizona.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Also, doctoral and masters degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Moreover, must be international students.
- Must have previous year degree with academic achievement.
Also Check: Korean Government Scholarship Fully Funded 2021
The University of Arizona will provide tuition Award to the outstanding International and domestic students.
- How to Apply: If you want to be considered for this funding scheme, then you must have to take admission at the university. After that applicant must apply
- Also, applicants must submit the following documents: an essay, certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Furthermore, for taking admission, applicants should check the entry requirements of the University of Arizona.
- Likewise, English language requirements are as follows for candidates who do not speak English as their first language TOEFL 79 or above IELTS 6.5 or above PTE academic 53 or above.