Washington State University is a public research university in Pullman, Washington. Founded in 1890, WSU is one of the oldest land-grant universities in the American West. With an undergraduate enrollment of 24,470 and a total enrollment of 29,686, it is the second largest institution for higher education in Washington state behind the University of Washington.
Take your studies to the next level with the help of this Departmental Program Awards offered by Washington State University. This grant is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
The main purpose of this award is to provide financial support to all deserving international students who want to complete their undergraduate degree program at the university.
Also Check: 2021 Masters Scholarships in Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Overseas participants of any nationality are eligible to join.
- Also, the program is available for undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Similarly, students must meet the following acceptability-
- Moreover, maintain non-resident degree-seeking student status
- However, students must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
Washington State University provides the tuition fees according to the program for the academic session 2021/2022.
- How to Apply: You will need to submit a WSU general application to be considered for these awards. Also, you must have to take admission in one of the following college programs.
- College of Agricultural, Human, and Natural Resources
- Likewise, college of Arts and Sciences
- Edward R. Murrow College of Communication
- Moreover, voiland College of Engineering and Architecture
- Also, before applying to the university, the participants must gather their official transcripts, language ability proof, certificate of finance, and Identity verification (passport or national I.D.).
- Likewise, the participants must have a cumulative
- Moreover, to study in the US, the candidates have to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.