The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. It received its royal charter in 1900 as a successor to Queen’s College, Birmingham, and Mason Science College, making it the first English civic or ‘red brick’ university to receive its own royal charter. Also, it is a founding member of both the Russell Group of British research universities and the international network of research universities.
Commonwealth Masters High Achieving Scholarship – University of Birmingham is open for Commonwealth Countries . Also, the scholarship allows Masters level programs in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Birmingham . However, the deadline of the scholarship is 01 Jul 2021.
Also Check: Scholarships at University of Arizona in the USA
Commonwealth Masters High Achieving Scholarship – University of Birmingham is available to undertake Masters level programs at University of Birmingham.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
With a value of £3,000 per scholarship, this award is available to all international students from countries participating in the Commonwealth Games 2022, who are seeking to study a taught Masters’ degree at Birmingham in the 2021/22 academic year. Also, eligible scholars who successfully meet the criteria will have this amount deducted from their total tuition fees owed.
Also Check: Chinese Government Scholarship Fully Funded 2021
In order to be eligible, candidates must meet the following requirements. You must:
- Have applied for, and receive an offer of admission for, a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK campus, to study in the 2021/22 academic year.
- Also, be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the Commonwealth countries. Please see the list below.
- Likewise, be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- Similarly, start your studies at the University in September/ October 2021 on a course delivered on-campus.
- This scholarship is to applicants who meet the criteria outlined above.
- Also, to accept the scholarship you will need to formally accept the offer you receive from the University’s Admissions Office, by the deadline stated on your offer. You can do this via the postgraduate portal.
- Moreover, to fully secure the scholarship, you will also be required to pay the standard £2,000 (GBP) admissions deposit by the deadline set by the Admissions Office.