Those who are international students studying in Germany can apply for degree completion grants at Universität Hamburg. With degree completion awards, Universität Hamburg helps its international students earn their degrees.
Application Deadline: The last date to apply is 1st December, 2022.
- University or Organization: Universität Hamburg
- Access Mode: On-Campus
- Applicants from all over the world can apply except German citizens.
- Must be enrolled in any program at the Universität Hamburg.
- Applicant must be in the final semester of their desired study program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply for admission via the university’s designated application portal: click here
- Documents Required:
- SOP (Statement Of Purpose).
- Reference Letter from the supervisor of your currently study program.
- The degree completion grant has a six-month funding duration.
- 12 months is the maximum funding duration.
- The funding amount per month ranges from €200 to €720.
- Funding is determined by income.
* Those Who Are Not Eligible For Funding *
- Students from other countries who meet the criteria of Section 8 of the German Federal Training Assistance Act.
- Doctorate Students.