The university of Padua is one of the top universities in Italy. It offers different types of scholarships for international students at University of Padua. One of the program they are offering is Padua International Excellence Scholarship Programme – a.y. 2021/22.
Full Tuition Fee Waiver
8000(Euros) Per year
How to Apply:
you can be considered for the selection procedure, under penalty of exclusion, if you meet the requirements below.
- Do not possess an Italian citizenship (except for dual citizenship including Italian);
- hold a non-Italian foreign secondary school diploma (for Bachelor’s or Single-cycle degrees applicants) or a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree (for Master’s degrees applicants) allowing admission to the Italian University system;
- do not reside in Italy;
- apply to one or more of the abovementioned degree programmes completely taught in English at the University of Padua. Please remember that you can apply up to 3 degree programmes.
The Padua International Excellence Scholarship has a maximum duration of:
- 2 continuous years for Master’s degree candidates;
- 3 continuous years for Bachelor’s and Single-Cycle degree candidates.
After the duration indicated above, beneficiary students will be required to cover their own expenses as well as tuition fees until graduation.
The Academic Commitee of each degree programme shortlists eligible applicants and awards the most deserving candidates the scholarships, based on academic excellence in their field of study, quality, and records from their prior learning.
Scholarships are reserved for candidates applying for the first application period of each degree programme. The application period of the study tracks in Management Engineering and in Earth Dynamics is from 2 March to 2 June 2021 for non-EU citizens and from 2 March to 2 September 2021 for EU and EU-equated citizens. Only applications received by 2 June 2021 will be eligible for scholarship selection.
If you are offered a Padua International Excellence scholarship you will receive a Padua International Excellence scholarship offer indicating the procedure and the deadline to accept it. To receive the scholarship, you must not benefit from other grants and be able to comply with the conditions to finalize your enrolment at the University of Padua. You will receive the first instalment upon your arrival in Padua. The merit conditions required to maintain the scholarship are detailed in the Call for applications.