This scholarship will change their perspective and help them with their future career. Studying abroad does not only help with financial support but also benefits the scholarship awardees by networking and even cultural exchange.
Benefits from New Zealand Government Scholarship :
Here are the benefits of the New Zealand Government Scholarships:
- Full tuition fee will be covered.
- A weekly living allowance of NZD 491 will be provided to the students.
- Allowance of NZD 3000 will be given to cover your accommodation expenses, books costs and other study relevant expenses.
- Health insurance will be offered.
- Airfare to and from New Zealand.
- The scholarship will also offer travel insurance.
- Students will be permitted to travel to their home country during the scholarship. One or two travels will be allowed as per the duration of your scholarship.
- Postgraduate students may receive research and thesis expenses well.
Eligibility Criteria for New Zealand Government Scholarship :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the New Zealand Government scholarship:
- Applicants should be a national of any of the eligible countries.
- Postgraduate and Ph.D. students must have work experience in their relevant fields of education.
- The levels of applicants’ education should align with the levels of education in New Zealand.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record.
- Applicants shall also meet the requirements of the chosen course.
Other details :
- Firstly, The list of required documents to apply for the New Zealand Government Scholarship is provided in the eligibility criteria or university requirements. Different documents are required depending on the country/region; please check the requirements before applying.
- Secondly, Some of the countries are only eligible for master’s and Ph.D. degrees. You can check the requirements of your home country on the official website.
Application Process of New Zealand Government Scholarship:
- Firstly, The application process for the New Zealand Government Scholarship differs depending upon the country you are from.
- Secondly, Scholarships might not be available for some countries due to the pandemic; check the official website for more details.
- Lastly, The deadline varies from country to country.