Opportunity to study in Malaysia! Applications are open for the National University of Malaysia Scholarship for the academic year 2021-2022. The scholarships are open for all domestic and international students to pursue PhD degree at the National University of Malaysia. The scholarship is fully funded, covering most of the academic expenses and offering a stipend for living. The scholarship is also known as UKM Chancellor Scholarship.
The National University of Malaysia welcomes all international students regardless of gender, age or nationality; the scholarship is open for all eligible students from all countries. Applicants can apply for the scholarship for all the academic fields and courses offered by the National University of Malaysia. The scholarships are divided into vice chancellor’s gold scholarship and chancellor’s silver scholarship. Both of them provide the same benefits; the only difference is that the Gold scholarship covers flight expenses while the silver one does not.
The National University of Malaysia, originally named Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, is a public university in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It is the 4th top university in Malaysia. So if you are seeking a scholarship for PhD; do not let go of this chance and apply for the scholarship now! The rest of the details are provided in the article below; make sure to read it carefully.
Deadline is July 14, 2021
- Country: Malaysia
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: July 14, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants must meet the criteria to apply for the National University of Malaysia Scholarship:
- Applicants must have a master’s degree or equivalent from a reputable university.
- They must have 2 articles published in Q2 journal or higher (as the first author).
- Domestic and international students can apply.
The National University Scholarship will provide the following:
- Full tuition fee,
- Registration fee waiver,
- Service and activities charges,
- Monthly stipend RMB 3200.00 for PhD students,
- Visa expenses for the duration of the scholarship,
- Return ticket (airway travel) from home country to Malaysia,
- Accommodation and housing allowance RMB 300.00 monthly.