Scholarship in Japan for International students is now open for Keio University. There is some scholarships program at Keio University for International students to pursue undergraduate degrees. Students from all around the world can apply for the GIGA scholarship, Japanese Government Scholarship MEXT Scholarship, and Masatada Kobayashi Scholarship for international students.
Keio University Scholarship for international students to continue undergraduate degrees in the discipline of Policy Management and Environmental & Information Studies for Undergraduate Scholarship in Japan. Keio University GIGA program for international students has fully funded scholarship to study in Japan.
- Organization: Scholarships in Japan (MEXT, GIGA, Masatada)
- University: Keio University
- Department: Given Below
- Course Level: Bachelor or Undergraduate Degrees
- Award: Fully Funded
- Application Mode: Online & Post
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in: Japan
- Deadline: 05 February 2021
Interested candidates to study in Japan for their undergraduate degree programs under fully funded scholarships in Japan through MEXT Scholarships 2021 must fulfill the following eligibility criteria;
- International applicants (all nationalities) are eligible
- Students must hold their higher secondary (12 years) education or equivalent to apply for undergraduate degrees at Keio University.
- Students should be in good medical and physical health.
- There is no official requirement for age limit
- Language Requirement: If your medium of teaching was English then you can apply on English proficiency certificate. More details is given below;
English Language Requirement
Applicants whose first language is not English and who have not graduated from a high schoolthat uses English as the medium of instructionare required to submit certification of the official score of any of the following English language proficiency tests taken within two years of the application deadline. Results of other tests may be accepted; however, you should contact the Admissions Office at least two months before the application period to confirm that they may be accepted. There is no minimum required band score and the average score of successful applicants is not made public.
- TOEFL (Institution: 0773 Department: 00) (TOEFL-ITP score not accepted)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- TOEIC (TOEIC-IP score not accepted)
- United Nations Association’s Test of English (UNATE)
- Test in Practical English Proficiency (EIKEN)
- *Results of TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition and IELTS Indicator are accepted
Available Fields of Study
GIGA Program at Keio University offered the faculty of Policy Management and Faculty of Environmental and Information Studies with the fully funded scholarship in Japan for international students including MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship, Keio University Scholarship (GIGA Scholarship), and Masatada Scholarship.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates are encouraged to apply for the undergraduate scholarships in Japan for international students by following the given procedure;
Start your application by submitting an online admission application on Keio University admission portal by clicking on the following link;
There is an application fee for admission at Keio University Scholarship. Students would have to deposit 35000 JPY through online credit cards. Link will be available in the online application portal (step 1).
After submitting the online application and application fee students must have to send the complete application along with required documents to the following Keio University address;
Admissions Office at Keio University Shonan Fujisawa Campus
Address: 5322 Endo, Fujisawa-shi, Kanagawa 252-0882 Japan
- Online Admission Application
- Educational Documents
- Language Proof
- Statement of Purpose
- Introduction video (maxi. 3 minutes)
- Other materials if any
Keio University Scholarships has the scholarships for international students in japan in the following benefits
- Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship: The aid amount for living expenses in 2019 is 117,000JPY per month.
- Travelling Costs
- Transportation to Japan
- Returning to your home country
- MASADA KOBAYASHI Scholarship: JPY 1,000,000 per year
- The sponsorship will be used for the payment of academic fees required at the time of entering the University. The rest of the program amount will be paid into the program recipient’s bank account after enrollment.