The Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2021-2022 is Now Open. Islamic Development Scholarship is the Largest Fully Funded Scholarship for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD, Post Doctoral Degree Programs as well as Vocational Training. There is No Application Fee Charged by the IsDB Scholarship. All the Expenses will be covered by the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship.
About Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2021
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, PhD, Post Doctoral Research Program, Vocational Training.
- Financial Coverage: Fully-funded
- Deadline: 28th February 2021
Degree Level & Duration of the IsDB Scholarship:
- Undergraduate Programs (4 Year)
- Master’s Programme (2 Year)
- Ph.D. Programme and Post-doctoral Research Programme (3 Year)
- IsDB-ISFD for Vocational Education & Training (VET) and Bachelor studies for 21 Least Developed Member Countries.
Check: UK Scholarships for International Students 2021
IsDB Scholarship Benefits
The Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2021 is Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students. It will cover all the expenses for Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D., Post Doctoral each and everything.
- Monthly Stipend Commensurate with the Cost of Living of the Country of Study.
- Tuition Fees, if any, subject to IsDB’s Approval.
- Cost of Medical Treatment at University/Government Hospital.
- Economy Class Return Air Tickets (once at the time of joining and on completion of study) and installation and equipment allowance for the students selected to study abroad at partnered universities/countries.
- Other Allowances
- Thesis Preparation Allowances
Check: Scholarships in Sweden | Chalmers University of Technology 2021
Eligibility Criteria For Undergraduate, Master & Ph.D., Post Doc:
- Citizens of any of the IsDB member countries or Muslim communities in non-member countries.
- For Undergraduate, Completed senior secondary education (or the equivalent of approximately 12 years of education) with good grades in major subjects.
- For Master, Be a graduate with a grade above “Good” in his/her bachelor studies.
- For PhD, Have a Master’s degree in one of the fields of study of the program.
- For Post Doc, Have PhD degree in one of the approved fields of the program. Have not less than two (2) years of experience in the field of research.
- Not in receipt of any other scholarship.
- Be medically fit and willing to undergo medical tests after selection.
The last date to apply for the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2021 is 28th February 2021
How to Apply:
The Application Process is Online for the IsDB Scholarship. To Apply go to the Official website of Islamic Development Bank Scholarship.