Applications are open for the Ireland Government Scholarship 2021– fully funded. The scholarship is open to students from non-EU/EEA countries and is applicable to all or any field of study.
The Higher Education Authority (HEA) is pleased to issue the 2021 Call under the Government of Eire International Education Scholarships Programme. Under the initiative, 60 scholarships are going to be provided for one year of study at Bachelor, Masters or PhD levels to successful candidates who have a suggestion of an area at an eligible Irish education institution.
The aim of the 2021 GOI-IES scheme is to reflect Ireland’s engagement in target partner countries. The scheme is operated within the education sector and funded in partnership between the govt and therefore the education institutions (HEIs). Scholarships are going to be branded as prestigious awards reflecting the core messages about Ireland as a center of international education. it’s expected that for each scholarship winner, awareness of Eire is going to be raised among more potential students.
Also Check: 2021 Masters Scholarships in Netherlands
Benefits of 2021 Ireland Government Scholarship – Fully Funded
Benefits for students
Scholarships must be considered highly desirable and value-adding to individuals’ subsequent lives and careers. Insight of this, the GOI-IES are going to be awarded:
- to high caliber education students from non-EU/EEA countries;
- to review in Ireland for a period of 1 year
Benefits for education sector
GOI-IES will reflect Ireland’s commitment to excellence within the provision of upper education for both domestic and international students:
- for scholarships which will highlight Ireland’s strengths as a center of international education;
- to market links with target markets globally;
- to strengthen the internationalization strategies of HEIs especially within the context of the system performance framework.
- Possess excellence (academically, personally, professionally, creatively);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Extra curriculum activities (for example humanitarian work; politics local, national, international; arts; sports);
- Possess strong rationale for pursuing their study in Ireland that indicates how a GOI-IES fits into their longer-term goals.