Saint Martin’s University is offering mind-blowing Undergraduate International Student Achievement Awards to support and promote the education of students in the United States.
The scholarship programme is exclusively available to new international students who want to start their undergraduate programme at Saint Martin’s University for the academic year 2022-2023.
Why study at Saint Martin’s University? Saint Martin’s students learn to make a positive difference in their lives and the lives of others through the interaction of faith, reason, and service. The university honours both the sacredness of the individual and the significance of community in the ongoing journey of becoming. It prepares students for successful lives through its 29 majors and 11 graduate programs spanning the liberal arts, business, education, nursing, and engineering.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 1 February 2022.
Also Apply: Fully Funded Scholarships in Turkey 2022-2023
- University or Organization: Saint Martin’s University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Undergraduate applicants to Saint Martin’s University seeking to study on a F1 student visa
- To receive consideration for the International Student Achievement Awards, an applicant must
submit their award application at the time of applying for undergraduate admissions.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for the award, applicants must take admission at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit official high school transcripts will be evaluated to determine cumulative grade point average equality.
- A minimum 250-word essay illustrating either leadership or service experience to be submitted along with a resume.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: All international applicants must provide proof of English language proficiency.
Saint Martin’s University will provide the award amount of $1,000 for applicants in the USA.