Get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career by joining the International Student Presidential Merit Scholarships offered by the City University of Seattle in the USA. The program helps outstanding international students who want to commence the undergraduate or master’s degree coursework for the academic session 2022/2023.
The City University of Seattle is a private university in Seattle, Washington that is regarded among the best regional universities in the west. The university’s mission is to give career-relevant education to working professionals who wish to grow in their careers and participate in the global economy.
Why choose to study at the City University of Seattle? The City University of Seattle is one of the top three MBA-producing schools in Washington State. It is globally renowned and is recognized among students for its job-skills-focused curriculum and experienced teaching staff, who have worked for some of the world’s most successful companies. The students are given many opportunities to learn in one of the fastest-growing cities for technology companies in the United States.
- Summer Quarter: June 15
- Fall Quarter: September 15
- Winter Quarter: December 15
- Spring Quarter: March 15
- University or Organization: City University of Seattle
- Department: All
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate degree
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Access Mode: Online / On Campus
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All international entrants are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicant can apply to any desired degree or certificate programme at CityU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Open to first-time international applicants to CityU
- Must hold an F-1 Visa in the Seattle area
- Must be an active I-20 holder
- Scholarship must be used for tuition only and may not be paid out as a cash refund if the award is more than the tuition cost
- Remaining award funds may rollover to another quarter for up to two additional quarters before it is rescinded
- Must maintain full-time enrollment and begin your studies at CityU within one-quarter of the award letter
- Students who start in the ELP Program must be continuously enrolled in the program, except for approved vacation quarters, and the award will be applied once the student enrolls in degree program classes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply via the online university portal. After that, applicants must submit a Financial Declaration Formto the International Student Office
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A high-school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- All the academic records/transcripts from the previously attended institution(English
- Financial statement
- Sponsor statement
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have relevant qualifications to be admitted to a programme of their choice at CityU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- iTEP Plus – 4.5
- TOEFL IBT – 87
The selected applicants are presented $5,000 from the university towards the tuition fee of the applied programme at CityU.