If you are keen on studying abroad, you can apply for the international awards offered by the Ozyegin University in Turkey. The grant is available to all international applicants for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant is an automatic extension to the admission application of students whose overall academic records are excellent. The undergraduate programme tuition fee of the eligible students for the period of study will be covered with the prize of scholarship.
Ozyegin University is a private and non-profit university in Istanbul that strives to be one of the premier entrepreneurial research universities of Turkey. It ranks in the top 30 universities of the nation and also has a position in the QS World Rankings.
Why choose to study at Ozyegin University? Ozyegin University is an authentic educational institute that imparts creative, original, and valuable knowledge. The working of Ozyegin is based on the leading values of freedom, flexibility, multidimensionality, and accessibility. Ozyegin frequently also conducts exchange and internship programmes that ultimately help students gain more exposure and experience in their domains.
Application Deadline: 27th September 2021
- University or Organization: Ozyegin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: International students entering Turkey from any overseas country are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate subjects that are taught at Ozyegin University can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time international students at the Ozyegin University admitted in the applied undergrad programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must gain access to the university application portal by making an account on it and log in with the set credentials to apply. All applicants will be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official documents indication completion of high school
- Statement of motivation
- Letter of recommendation
- Students visa copy
- Residence permit
- Health certificate
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must submit all necessary documents that are asked at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- PTE Academic – 62
- FCE – B
- CAE/CPE – C
- KPDS / ÜDS / YDS / e-YDS – 86
All selected international applicants will be provided assistance towards the tuition fee of the applied undergraduate programme by Ozyegin University.