Complete your undergraduate studies in Canada by applying for the International Athletes Awards at the University of Calgary Awards. The grant is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
This grant is open to non-Canadian athletes that have to pay a differential fee. To win $10,000 towards the undergraduate programme fee at UCalgary, the applicants have to score at least 80%.
The University of Calgary is a public research university started in 1944 with diverse educational and research experiences for Canadian and International students. It strives to become one of Canada’s top research-intensive universities.
Why study at the University of Calgary? It is situated in Canada’s most enterprising city, to begin with. The University of Calgary helps thousands of students define their future and change the world. Students at UCalgary are provided exceptional student services as it is committed to supporting a world-class faculty.
Application Deadline: 15th December 2021
- University or Organization: University of Calgary
- Department: All
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants who are residents or citizens of any international country are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any discipline of choice at UCalgary is eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program in the upcoming fall term.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must log in to the myUCalgary portal and complete their application. Eligible students will automatically be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school records
- Admission Requirements: Students must have an admission average of at least 80.0% or a GPA of 2.00 or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 86
- TOEFL PBT – 560
- IELTS – 6.5
- CAE – 180
- PTE – 60
- CAEL – 70
- CPE – 180
- Duolingo – 115
The winning candidates will be awarded a sum of $10,000 to dedicate to the tuition fees of the chosen undergraduate programme at UCalgary.