Dedicated to making the higher education experience as affordable as possible for international students, Southeastern University has introduced Financial Aid & Scholarships for international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The university is offering this scholarship application to international students alone. Domestic students are not eligible for this scholarship. These scholarships will be awarded on the basis of merit including academic, athletic, music, theatre and film. To apply for this scholarship, students are required to follow the common admission application. Tuition fee coverage can be expected.
Established in 1935 in New Brockton, Alabama, Southeastern University is a private Christian liberal arts university in Lakeland, Florida. Southeastern University is ranked 98th in Regional Universities South with a mission of equipping students to discover and develop their divine design to serve Christ and the world through spirit-empowered life, learning, and leadership.
Why choose to study at the Southeastern University? Southeastern University is a Christ-centered institution of higher learning committed to equipping the next generation of leaders so that they can go into the world as influential servants in their careers and their communities. It is more than a university, a community that transforms students.
Application Deadline: The application process is open at Southeastern University. However, students are required to monitor programme-specific and scholarship-specific application deadlines.
- University or Organization: Southeastern University
- Department: All
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: Fully Funded
- Number of Awards: All
- Access Mode: Online / On Campus
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or graduate programme in a field of choice offered at the Southeastern University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be identified as international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are first required to apply for admission via the university portal. All students that have applied will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcript evaluation
- Requirements for release of I-20
- Affidavit of financial support
- Statement from a financial institution verifying the number of your deposited funds
- Payment in full for one semester
- Copies of passport and current visa
- F-1 transfer form (if you are transferring from another U.S. institution)
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the admission requirements of the university varying from course to course for international students.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 540 to 543
- TOEFL CBT – 207
- TOEFL IBT – 76
The Southeastern University will award the selected international students scholarship towards their cost of education, typically tuition fees.