The International University of Japan is pleased to offer the Nayakama 70 Scholarships. The grant is available for master and PhD students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The selection of the winners of this application is competitive and based on academic merit. Students who want to undertake any master’s or PhD study at IUJ are eligible to receive a 70% programme fee under this scheme.
The International University of Japan, ranked 95th in the country of Japan, is a private university that strives to be the premier business school with a worldwide reputation that develops future leaders with social awareness who understand both Japan and emerging countries in Asia and Africa.
Why choose to study at the International University of Japan? The International University of Japan educates capable young men and women and develops a high level of interdisciplinary and specialized knowledge in them. It also allows the students to enjoy the vibrant Japanese culture as it is situated near the city of Tokyo.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: International University of Japan
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master or PhD
- Award: 2,380,000 YEN
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any master or PhD degree study programme offered at IUJ is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be non-Japanese individuals accepted in the applied master’s or PhD programme at IUJ.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must sign up on the application portal of IUJ to apply to any preferred master’s or PhD programme. Successful applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal Statement
- Research Topic
- Two Recommendations Letters
- College Certificates and Transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to provide GRE or GMAT test scores.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit English language proficiency proof. TOEFL IBT, IELTS, and TOEIC are accepted.
Students that will be selected to be awarded the Nayakama 70 Scholarship will be provided 70% of the tuition fee approximately 1,540,000 YEN to 2,380,000 YEN of the master of PhD degree undertaken by IUJ.