All interested students are invited to apply for Graduate Scholarships in Education at the University of Melbourne for the academic session 2022-2023.This scholarship is available to Australian students enrolling in the Master of Teaching, Master of Education, Master of TESOL, Master of Learning Intervention, and Master of Educational Psychology. The scholarship provides a 25% fee remission for the standard duration of the course.
The University of Melbourne is Australia’s number one university and world leader in education, teaching, and research excellence. It maintains its commitment to being one of the world’s first universities, contributing to society in ways that improve and transform people’s lives.
Why choose to study at the University of Melbourne? The university follows a distinctive curriculum that gives its students a broader understanding of the world beyond their degree. The graduates of UniMel are flexible, adaptable, and ready for any future challenges as they are equipped with quality education and in-depth knowledge.
Application Deadline: Mid-year applications close with VTAC at 5 pm Friday 10 June 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: All
- Course Level: Graduate degree
- Award: Fully Funded
- Number of Awards: 200
- Access Mode: Online / On Campus
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Domestic
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree in education, teaching, and training, TESOL, Learning Intervention, Educational Psychology at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be commencing an eligible graduate coursework degree in an Australian fee place at the Melbourne Graduate School of Education (MGSE)
- Eligible degrees include the Master of Teaching (Secondary), (Primary), (Early Childhood and Primary), (Early Childhood), Master of Education, Master of TESOL, Master of Learning Intervention, and Master of Educational Psychology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students need to log in to the university’s online portal and apply. No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the required documents, a CV, and professional reference letters.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must check the entry requirements of a graduate degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: When you apply for a graduate degree, you’ll need to meet the University’s English language requirements to be eligible for a place.
- The validity of IELTS, TOEFL, and Pearson PTE Academic tests has been temporarily extended from two to three years.
- The TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition version is temporarily accepted as equivalent to existing accepted TOEFL tests.
The University of Melbourne will provide a 25% fee remission for the standard duration of the course.