Are you searching for a self-defining educational experience in the USA? Apply now for the Graduate Merit-Based Scholarships at Thomas College. This scholarship application is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is exclusively offered to international students to receive funding towards an MBA programme study at Thomas College. All students that have applied and been admitted are eligible to receive this $5,000 award.Why choose to study at Thomas College? Thomas College is committed to increasing its students’ employability and prospects for a fulfilling life and equipping them for success in all of life. Each programme has been designed with an integrated business, innovation, and technology approach that provides the skills required for tomorrow’s workforce, today.
Application Deadline: All online, evening, and accelerated day graduate degree programs have rolling admissions. All applications will be considered for the next available term.
- University or Organization: Thomas College
- Department: All
- Course Level: Master
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Access Mode: Online / On campus
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
Also Check: Fully funded Scholarships in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Domestic students from the US and other international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA programme offered at Thomas College can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted into the full-time Accelerated MBA program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can start their admission applications on the university portal. All students admitted to the MBA programme at Thomas will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of passport
- Statement of purpose
- 2 Letter of recommendation
- Declaration of Finances form
- School report
- Admission Requirements: Students must have an incoming undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on English language proficiency tests. TOEFL and IELTS are accepted.
Thomas College will provide the selected students $5,000 per 2 semesters, i.e., $2,500 per semester.