Outstanding applicants are invited to become a part of the Graduate GEM international awards at Boise State University for the academic year 2021-2022.
The main purpose of the funding program is to provide new international applicants who plan to commence their undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Boise State University was established in 1932 as a public urban university. It is ranked first for having the state’s largest campus and eighth for affordability. BSU aspires to be a leading research university focused on student success that innovates for statewide and worldwide impact.
Why choose to study at Boise State University? Many of the courses at BSU are geared to help you develop your skills and reach your career objectives. This university’s students will obtain a world-class education, have access to student services, and have a choice of work options.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2021
Also Check: International Scholarships in Turkey 2021-2022
- University: Boise State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $16,000 per academic year.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in all subject area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Eligibility for the Graduate GEM Scholarship requires a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.30 or higher and acceptance into an eligible graduate degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate degree program, after being enrolled, they can apply for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit the official transcripts, CV and copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet all the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Boise State University.
Boise State University will provide the full-time non-resident portion of tuition, a savings of approximately $16,000 per academic year.