Apply for the Government of Canada Study In Canada Scholarships. The Study in Canada Scholarships program aims to provide who are students studying at post-secondary institutions/ Universities, with short-term exchange opportunities for study or research in Canadian post-secondary institutions/ Universities at the college, undergraduate and graduate levels.
This program offers up to 50 scholarships awarded to students from eligible countries. In so doing, this scholarship program aims to increase opportunities for Canadian post-secondary institutions to welcome foreign international students from a wide range of countries, background and territories for a short-term exchange experience dedicated towards study or research.
Also Apply : International Scholarships in Germany 2022
Benefits from Government of Canada Scholarships
The value of the scholarship is as described below, covering the whole duration of your studies:
- An amount of CAD 10,200 for college, undergraduate or graduate students i.e. Master’s and PhD, for a minimum of four months or one academic term of study or research
- The scholarship amount worth CAD 12,700 for graduate students i.e. Master’s and PhD, for a period of five to six months of study or research.
- An addition CAD 500 per scholarship recipient is awarded to the host institution to assist with administrative costs once the scholarship recipient arrives in Canada.
Your host Canadian institutions will disburse scholarship funds as required to contribute to the following costs:
- Coverage for visa or study/work permit fees
- You will receive coverage for airfare for your travel to travel to Canada by the most direct and economical route as well as return airfare upon completion of the scholarship;
- Selected applicants will also receive coverage for health insurance during their stay in Canada
- Scholarship will include a stipend to cover your living expenses, such as accommodation, utilities and food;
- You will also be eligible for coverage for ground public transportation, including a public transportation pass
- Students will receive support for books and supplies as may be for their study or research, excluding computers and other equipment.
Eligibility Required for Government of Canada Scholarships
- Applicants must be nationals/ Citizens of one of the program eligible countries.
- You are required to be enrolled as full-time students at university or any other post-secondary institutions in an eligible country
- Applicants must be paying tuition fees (if applicable) as required by your home institution at the time of application and for the full duration of the exchange.
Application Details of Government of Canada Scholarships
Scholarship applications are usually submitted by the host institutions on behalf of the candidate. Therefore interested applicants need to contact their preferred participating institution to initiate their application. The application process involves the following steps.
- As a candidate for the scholarship program, you should first contact your home institution and express your interest
- You must provide a letter of intent explaining the nature of studies or research, Canadian institution. Program and supervisor, and how the proposed program of study or research relates to their future career
- Your home institution is then responsible for identifying strong academic candidates who meet the admission requirements of the Canadian partner institution. And for providing the candidates’ documents to the Canadian partner institution.
- The Canadian host institutions will receive your file from your home institution and must then apply on your behalf
- This will involve submitting the online application form and uploading all supporting documents prior to the deadline.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Organizer||Government of Canada|
|Contact the organizer on Whatsapp||+447763081283|