The MSc in Cyber Security and Data Governance from GISMA Business School will teach you about today’s digital world. Through a core focus on critical problem-solving skills, the programme will you ensure you are ready to face the challenges presented in the field of corporate financial management.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Starting January 2021 Apply anytime.
- Starting April 2021 Apply anytime.
- Starting June 2021 Apply anytime.
- Starting September 2021 Apply anytime.
EnglishCheck English test score requirements
- Data Science and Information Technology
- Partnerships with some of the best educational institutions from around the world
- Programmes with top global rankings – the Grenoble MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist in 2017
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented – expand your network
- Excellent student services such as a dedicated Career Centre, visa support and accommodation team
- Scholarships and flexible payment plans available
- Graduates will be entitled to apply for an 18-month post-study residence permit to take advantage of career opportunities in Germany
- Free German classes
- Programmes taught 100% in English – the language of international communication
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent qualifications
- International requirements – an English Language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
- Non-standard entry: non-standard applicants are welcome to apply at GISMA. Applicants without a bachelor’s degree may apply if they possess at least 5 years’ managerial experience. For more information and details on the non-standard application process please contact us.