Students from all around the world have access to yet another scholarship opportunity thanks to the Western University in Canada Scholarships 2023–2024 programme. Western University, located in London, Ontario, Canada, is accepting applications from international students from all around the world for these fully-funded scholarships. Brilliant students from all over the world can enroll in the Masters and Ph.D. programs at Western University on fully financed scholarships.
Numerous scholarship programs are available at Western University in Ontario, Canada, to help deserving students from all over the world as well as from Canada. You should apply for these scholarships at Western University if you want to pursue graduate courses in science and technology on a fully supported basis.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit your application is 31st January, 2023.
- Organization: Western University Canada
- Access Mode: On-Campus
- Level: Masters, Ph.D.
Field of Study
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Science
- Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Education
Ontario Graduate Scholarships
Value: $15,000 for one year (3 consecutive terms)
2) Trudeau Doctoral Scholarships
- $40,000 per year for three years to cover tuition and reasonable living expenses
- $20,000 per year for three years, as a research and travel allowance
3) Government Support
Canadian government also provide support to students:
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) provide 500$ a week for 16 weeks for students stopped working due to COVID-19
- Employment Insurance (EI)
- Canada Emergency Student Benefit (CESB) for unemployed students due to COVID-19
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Canada Child Benefit (CCB) program gives 300$ more per child
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada, and foreign citizens are eligible.
- Be a current graduate student, or have submitted an application for admission to a Western graduate program.
- Can hold an OGS/QEIIGSST in either or both of the first two years (up to term 6 only) of a Master’s program, and in any of the first four years (up to term 12 only) of a regular Ph.D. program.
- Must of English Language Proficient.
- Interested candidate must have a research project experience
How To Apply
To apply for this scholarship apply through their official website