One of the top awards offered to Pakistani students by the US Department of State is the Fulbright Scholarship. This is a fantastic chance to pursue graduate-level education in the USA. One of the best scholarships in the USA for Pakistani students who desire to pursue a postgraduate or doctoral degree is the Fulbright degree program. A prestigious and fiercely competitive program that provides support for graduate studies and international research opportunities is the Fulbright fellowship for Pakistan.
The Master’s and PhD clinical medicine programs are the only ones offered by this fully financed scholarship in the United States for Pakistani students. Applications are strongly encouraged from students who plan to major in journalism, public health, social science, or environmental studies. All applicants must additionally have a GRE (Graduate Record Examination) score and a TOEFL score. In addition to receiving a monthly stipend, students will also be provided with health insurance, assistance with the visa application procedure, and tuition. Most importantly, they will have the opportunity to travel to America and experience a different academic setting. Applications for Fulbright US Scholarships are encouraged from students with academic backgrounds in the fields of energy, agriculture, public health, education, social science, mass communication, journalism, arts and culture, regional planning, environmental science, peace-related studies, and data science.
For those who are interested in global interchange and cross-cultural learning, the Fulbright Scholarship offers a significant opportunity. A Fulbright grant provides the chance to get fully immersed in another culture and broaden one’s perspective on the world. Fulbright scholars get the opportunity to experience many cultures and practizes while studying abroad, which helps them to have a more complex understanding of the world’s problems and opportunities.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit your application is 12th April, 2023.
- Organization: Fullbright
- Country: USA
- Access Mode: On-Campus
- Applicants must have a good academic record.
- Applicants must have a GRE score to apply for a Fulbright scholarship.
- TOEFL will be required from all the selected candidates.
- For the Master’s program, applicants should have a four-year Bachelor’s degree. For the Ph.D. program, applicants must have a Master’s, or M.Phil (a minimum of 18 years of formal education).
- It is recommended that the applicant have work experience in teaching, research, or the public sector in Pakistan.
- The applicants shall return to Pakistan, serve their country, and share their U.S. experiences with Pakistan’s colleagues and community groups.
- Students from KPK, Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Gilgit-Baltistan, Balochistan and Northern areas are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
- The application process is online for this USEFP Scholarship in the USA; the first step is creating an online application account.
- Applicants must have GRE (Graduate Record Examination) score before starting an application.
- There are different sections of the application; make sure to provide the correct information and all required documents.
- Students must complete and submit the application before the deadline ends.
- GRE score report
- An application form
- 3 reference letters
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal
- Scanned transcripts (grading scale of the university issuing the degree should be uploaded).
- The scholarship will cover the full tuition fee.
- Textbook expenses will be provided.
- Students do not need to worry about travel expenses, the scholarship also covers return airfare tickets.
- Moreover, a living stipend and health insurance will be provided.
- Students will get assistance with the visa process.
- Opportunity to study at top universities in the USA.