A master’s degree gives students an opportunity to continue their personal development and to advance their careers by building on their specialization. Therefore, the University of Essex is offering the Masters EU funding for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational award is accessible for talented students who are going to enrol in masters degree coursework at the university.
The University of Essex is one of England’s eight new universities, and it is located in the country’s heartland. It provides world-class academics in a welcoming, research-intensive environment. It is divided into three campuses and offers a wide range of study options to students.
Why study at the University of Essex? Essex provides a vibrant and worthwhile environment in which students can prepare for their future. At this university, students will have the opportunity to extend their horizons and grow professionally.
Application Deadline: September 18, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Essex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: Up to £5,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc degree in Marine Biology, Computer Science and Electronic Engineering, Essex Business School (not including MBA), Economics, History, Law, Literature, Film and Theatre Studies, Philosophy and Art History, Biological Sciences, Health and Social Care, Maths, Psychology, Sports Rehabilitation and Exercise Science, Government, Language and Linguistics, Psychosocial and Psychoanalytic Studies, Sociology
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be entirely self-funded.
- This scholarship is available for the first year of study only.
- Applicants must be starting their first year of study on a postgraduate taught degree (Masters) programme at the University of Essex in 2021-22.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, aspirants must have to take admission in the master’s degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Documents related to previous studies and work experience
- Official transcripts in English or certified translation of academic results showing marks or grades
- A copy of CV for particular courses
- Recent references, signed and dated by referee or an email from referee
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have high school certificates with an academic record.
- Language Requirement: If you have received your test results, you may include a copy with your application, such as IELTS, TOEFL or Pearson, and the test must be less than three years old at the time of admission.
The successful scholar will receive a discount of up to £5,500, automatically deducted from their tuition fees at the University of Essex in the UK.