Switzerland is one of the top destinations for international students for higher studies. Every year thousands of students apply for higher studies in Switzerland. Switzerland is also famous for its beautiful landscapes and it’s a top place for travelers. The University of Lausanne in Switzerland is offering a fully-funded scholarship in 2021.
Switzerland Scholarships Details:
Switzerland Scholarship Details
Following are the details of the scholarships offered by University of Lausanne Switzerland.
- 1600 CHF/Month Stipend for Complete program
- Full waiver of Tuition Fee
- Medical Insurance is covered
- Free Cultural visits
- To have obtained a foreign university degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the masters programme at UNIL.
- To have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
- To have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French and at least C1 in English according to the language in which your chosen masters is taught.
- Not been registered with UNIL
- To have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee (see document, “list of documents to attach to your application”).
Academic Programs in Scholarship
- Faculty of Biology and Medicine
- Faculty of Law, Criminal Justice and Public Administration
- Faculty of Geosciences and Environment
- Faculty of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Social and Political Sciences
- Faculty of Theology and Sciences of Religions
- Interfaculty Programmes
For the Selection of Fully funded scholarship in Switzerland University of Lausanne you need to keep following points in mind.
- 1 November: application deadline
- November-December: Processing of applications by the Social Affairs and Student Mobility Office (SASME) and the Admissions department (SII)
- December-January: The SASME informs candidates whose application is incomplete or has not been accepted by the admissions department that their application for the scholarship has been unsuccessful.
- January-February: Complete applications are transferred to the faculties for consideration of their eligibility for the chosen masters degrees.
- February-March: The SASME informs candidates whose application has not been accepted by the faculty.
- March: The selection board for masters scholarships selects the candidates who will be offered a masters scholarship.
- Early April: candidates are informed of the selection board’s decision.
How to Apply:
You must not make an application for admission to the masters degree via the Admissions Department (SII).
Candidates must send their completed application (refer to the document, “list of documents to attach to your application”), unbound, by post only to the following address:
Université de Lausanne
Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilité étudiante (SASME)
CH – 1015 Lausanne
The application form must be completed on a computer and duly signed by the candidate.
The application for the Masters scholarship also serves as an application for admission to your chosen masters (and therefore an application to register at UNIL).