Fully Funded Scholarship in Italy without ielts 2022 are now open.Turn your dream into reality. The easiest scholarship to get is here. Apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in Italy without ielts 2022. If you are Seriously interested to complete your Bachelor’s, Masters’s, and Ph.D. Degree from most prestigious Italian universities then this opportunity is worth to get. All the Scholarships are Funded in Italy and it is also a very cheap country. Italy is a popular international study location and it has several top public and private universities. There is No Application Free required for these Scholarships.
Plan your studies in Italy because Italy is a budget-friendly country. Your gateway to universities in Europe. Also, most of the Italian Universities do not ask for the Language Tests Like IELTS or TOEFL. Admission to an Italian University is not hard. With 61 Vibrant Public Universities, 30 private universities, 11 public universities, and 339 courses held in English. A Wide Range of Courses is available to Study.
Fully Funded Scholarship in Italy without ielts 2022 will cover your Tuition fee, Monthly Stipend, Accommodation, and Health. You can also do Part-time work in Italy to meet your expenses. The Italian Government Scholarship also includes a Mandatory internship at selected Italian companies. So many English taught Degrees in Italy. The List of the Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in Italy 2022 is given below.
List of Fully Funded Scholarship in Italy without ielts 2022
- Scholarship Country: Italy
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters
- Financial Coverage: Funded
1. Italian Government Scholarships
Italian Government Scholarship Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Directorate General for Cultural and Economic Promotion and Innovation. The Italy Scholarships are available to pursue a Master Degree Program.
- Scholarship Country: Italy
- Course Level: Masters Degree Program
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 15th February 2022
2. University of Bologna Scholarship in Italy
University of Bologna Scholarship in Italy. The International Students can apply for the Bachelor’s Degree Program and Masters Degree Program Funded by the Italian Government Scholarship. The Bologna University Ranked 160th in the World, as well as 69th (1st in Italy).
- Country: Italy
- Degree: Bachelor, Master, Combined Bachelor & Master Degree
- Award: Funded Italy Government Scholarship For International Students
- Deadline: 30 April 2022 For Bachelor Degree Scholarship
- Deadline: 31 March 2022 For Master Degree Scholarship
Also Apply: International Scholarships in Germany 2022
3. Padova University Scholarship in Italy
The University of Padova welcomes applications from international students. Up to 43 scholarships to highly talented prospective students wishing to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree completely held in English in Padua. The University of Padua is ranked the world’s 116thun and 48th in Europe.
- Choose your degree programme and carefully check its entry requirements
- Prepare all required documents (in PDF format)
- Register on apply.unipd.it by clicking on “Become an applicant” and filling in the form.
- Use the applicant code you receive by email to “Sign In” and complete your application. Make sure you have filled in all the fields and uploaded all necessary documents before clicking on “Submit”. Please note that you can apply for up to 3 degree programmes. Do not register more than once by using different email addresses, otherwise your applications will be rejected.
- Pay the application fee (€30). The application fee is not refundable. You will receive a link for the payment by email.
- Wait for the evaluation feedback. Please note that your application is checked by the Admissions and Welcome Unit first, and then evaluated by a dedicated Academic Committee.
If you applied for a degree programme with an unlimited number of places, you will be notified of the evaluation via the application platform.
If you applied for a degree programme with a limited number of places (First Call), check the admission results
- In order to complete your enrolment, follow the instructions provided in the How to enrol section.
4. University of Milan Itlay Scholarships
- The University of Milan offers its best new students “Excellence Scholarships”. For Undergraduates, and Graduate Students.
- The University of Milan offers its best new students “Excellence Scholarships”.
- All students enrolled in the first year of a Master’s degree programme can apply.
- For academic year 2021/2022, 153 incentives are available to the best international students admitted to a Master’s degree programme, of which:
- 53 scholarships worth € 6,000 each, with the right to exemption from the all-inclusive tuition fee
- 100 total exemptions from the all-inclusive tuition fee
- “Excellence Scholarships” are awarded by an ad-hoc Commission among all those who applied for admission to a Master’s degree programme by 30 May 2021.
5. University of Torino Scholarships 2022
The University of Torino welcomes applications from international students. Scholarships to highly talented prospective students wishing to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- The Italian Ministry of Interior offers 100 scholarships to students with international protection status to enrol in undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs as well as PhD programs in Italian universities.
- The call for scholarships for the a.y. 2021-2022 has been published on CRUI website.
6. University of Pisa Scholarships
24 Merit scholarships ay 2022/2023. The University of Pisa allocates every year 24 merit scholarships to international students admitted to one of the fourteen Master’s Degrees taught in English, or in the Bachelor’s Degree.
Who can apply
International students, enrolled in the academic year 2022/2023 to one of the fourteen Master’s Degrees taught in English language, or to the Bachelor’s Degree in Management for Business and Economics.
Students do not have to apply to the study grant. All admitted students are eligible and will be considered automatically.
Scholarships will be awarded on the base of a unique ranking, made by a committee which will evaluate the following factors:
- Evaluation of the Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Result of the interview
- CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average)
- Country of origin of the applicant, giving priority to the less economically advantaged countries.
In order to take part in the allocation of the study grants, candidates must apply to the course of study of interest by the deadline suggested by the course of study of interest itself for the a.y. 2022/2023.