Deakin University is a Public university in Victoria, Australia. Founded in 1974 the university was named after the second Prime Minister of Australia, Alfred Deakin. Also, its main campuses are in Melbourne’s Burwood suburb, Geelong Waurn Ponds, Geelong Waterfront and Warrnambool, as well as the online Cloud Campus.
As the preferred provider of Deakin pathways, over 22000 of our students have progressed from Deakin College to degree level study at Deakin University.
Deakin University is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its HDR PhD international awards in Australia. The grant is available for both domestic and international students.
Also, the program is available for excellent candidates who want to initiate and conduct research on the topic ‘Rabies-inspired strategies to tackle neurodegeneration’
Additionally, Deakin University is one of Australia’s fastest-growing research universities, offering superb facilities, outstanding teaching, and flexible learning opportunities to all of its students.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- ALSO, PhD research program on the topic ‘Rabies-inspired strategies to tackle neurodegeneration’
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible
- Be either a domestic or international candidate currently residing in Australia. Domestic includes candidates with Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Residency or New Zealand Citizenship.
- Moreover, meet Deakin’s PhD entry requirements
- Be enrolling full time and hold an honors degree (first class) or an equivalent standard master’s degree with a substantial research component.
- Additionally, acceptance of the PhD student is subjected to conditions including provision of security and health clearance requirements at CSIRO-ACDP.
The program will offer the following benefits for Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia:
- Stipend of $28,600 per annum tax exempt (2021 rate)
- Also, relocation allowance of $500 – $1500 (for single to family) for students moving from interstate
- Additionally, international students only: Tuition fees offset for the duration of 4 years. Single Overseas Student Health Cover policy for the duration of the student visa.
- How to Apply: If you want to be in this educational program, then you must take admission in the PhD degree coursework at Deakin University. After being registered, you must apply by using the expression of interest form.
- Likewise, you must attach a CV, names of referees, and academic transcripts to expressions of interest.
- Furthermore, for becoming a part of the university, you must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Furthermore, for more information go through the English language requirements page.