Outstanding international students have an unrivalled opportunity to study at one of the greatest universities in the world in a city with a diverse population. Its goal is to honor students who excel in their academics, are exceptionally creative, and are regarded as school leaders.
The student’s influence on their school and community is given considerable consideration. These scholarships, which are given out annually, honor deserving students from all around the world, including foreigners who attend Canadian high schools. The most renowned and competitive scholarship available to overseas students at U of T is this one. For four years, full housing support as well as tuition, books, and incidentals are all included in the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships. The grant is exclusively valid for first-year undergraduate programs at the University of Toronto. Above all, there will be about 37 students called Lester B. Pearson Scholars each year.
Application Deadline: The last date to apply is 16th January, 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Toronto
- Access Mode: On Campus
To apply for this scholarship, candidates must meet the following conditions:
- Get a nomination from your place of education.
- Apply to the University of Toronto so that you can start your studies there in 2023, and make sure to submit your admissions application by the deadlines specified.
- The Pearson Scholarship, if granted to you, would be limited to your first choice of program at U of T at the time our scholarship decisions are announced. You may apply to many programs and be admitted to them all.
- Last but not least, after submitting an application to the school and receiving a nomination, you can submit an online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.
How To Apply
To apply for this scholarship you’ll have to follow the following steps:
- You’ll need a reference letter from your school/college.
- You’ll have to apply to study in University of Toronto and must be able to start your studies by the start of year 2023.
- After applying to study in University of Toronto and receiving the reference letter from your school or college you’ve to apply online for this scholarship through their website.
The scholarship will cover all the educational expenses as well as other expenses to support your residence.