Apply for Full Tuition Scholarship at University of Essex in the UK. The deadline for this application is 29th October 2021.
The University of Essex is a public research university in Essex, England. Established in 1963, welcomed students in 1964, and acquired university status by royal charter in 1965 – the university is a plate glass university.
The University of Essex is very pleased to announce the India Scholarships to study in the UK. The program is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
Also Check: International Scholarships in Turkey 2021-2022
The grant is exclusively open to international students who are residents of India. Likewise, the students who want to undertake any bachelor’s or master’s study at Essex are eligible to take this application . Additionally, the selected students will get a 50% scholarship to cover the program fee.
- Eligible Countries: India
- Also, applicants can undertake any bachelor or master level study program or Essex Online MBA at the University of Essex.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be Indian residents commencing bachelor or master’s study at Essex in 2021-2022.
The winning students will get £5,785 to £9,250 to cover 50% of the tuition fee of the undertaken bachelor or master degree program at the University of Essex.
Also Check: International Scholarships at University of Kansas, USA
The incumbent must meet the following for Full Tuition Scholarship in the UK:
- How to Apply: The applicants need to apply online on the university portal to complete the application process. Furthermore, eligible Indian applicants will automatically be considered upon applying.
- Also, the students must present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Also, Transcripts
- Additionally, applicants must meet country-specific and course specific requirements.
- Furthermore, the students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- Also, PTE – 58
- Likewise, CAE/CPE – 176
- Trinity College London ISE – Pass
- Moreover, Michigan ECPE – Pass with 795 in each component