Apply for Full Scholarships at East Tennessee State University in the USA. The deadline for this application is 31st August 2021.
East Tennessee State University is a public research university in Johnson City, Tennessee. Although it is part of the State University and Community College System of Tennessee, the university is governed by an institutional Board of Trustees
East Tennessee State University offers these ESTU scholarships for international students. The scholarships are for undergraduate and graduate degree programs. Candidates can apply for any program except M.D. and PharmD programs.
Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The duration of this scholarship is 4 years or 8 semesters if the minimum eligibility criteria and requirements are maintained. Likewise, whereas for the master’s program, the duration is 2.5 years or five semesters. Applicants are not eligible to apply if they are getting any other scholarship or grant. Additionally, applicants must apply for the east Tennessee state university scholarships for international students.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicants must apply for admission at ETSU for undergraduate or graduate programs.
- Also, they shall have an F-1 or J-1 visa, or they plan to obtain the visa.
- Candidates must have excellent academic records and achievements.
- Similarly, second bachelor’s degree applicants are ineligible for the scholarship.
- The scholarship is not applicable for PharmD and M.D. programs.
- Likewise, if graduate students are receiving assistantship or tuition scholarships, they are not eligible for ETSU international Student scholarships. Students paying the in-state or E-rate tuition are also ineligible.
- Candidates s must have obtained a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 (U.S.) scale in high school.
- Additionally, applicants applying for the master’s program must have obtained a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the undergraduate program.
Scholarship Benefits :
The Scholarship is partially funded and the international students will get the following benefits for Full Scholarships in the USA:
- $12,500 for undergraduate program students.
- Furthermore, for graduate students, the East Tennessee University will provide $11,500.
How to Apply
Qualifying students will be notified about the scholarship award in the admission letter; those who wish to accept the scholarship should fill and submit the scholarship form within three weeks of the admission letter.
Additionally, the application process for the ETSU Scholarship is completely online. You need to fulfill the online application along with the required documents.