Lanzhou University Established in 1909, is a comprehensive university that is directly under the Ministry of Education in China. It is also one of the primary construction universities of the national ‘985 Project’ and ‘211 Project’ and one of the national ‘double first-class’ construction universities.
The University of Lanzhou has a wide variety of disciplines covering all 12 disciplines and a significant number of beneficial disciplines in chemistry, physics, materials science, earth science, plant zoology, mathematics, engineering, biology and biochemistry, environmental and ecological sciences, clinical medicine, medicine and toxicology, and agricultural sciences.
- 2-3 years of Masters Program.
- 4 years of PhD Program.
Note: Students who choose classes taught in Chinese should have one year Chinese studying
- Free Tuition Fees
- Free Accommodation
- The stipend is RMB 3,000/Month For the Master’s Program
- The stipend is RMB 3,500/Month For Ph.D. Program
- RMB 800 comprehensive medical insurance
- Non-Chinese Nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree and under the age of 35 for Master’s Program.
- Master’s Degree and under the age of 40 for Ph.D. Program.
- Have good grades and outstanding scientific research ability.
- Requires HSK Level 4 or above
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship
- Foreigner’s Physical Examination Form and blood test report.
- Notarized version of diploma and degree.
- Notarized version of applicant’s transcripts
- Two recommendation letters by different professors or associate professors.
- Copy or copies of any award or research can be presented to show your personal talents
- Proof of English or Chinese proficiency.
- Copies of applicant’s valid passport.
Deadline is April 15, 2020.
Visit: Apply Now!